Tuesday 19 June 2012

Week 7 Forum Activity



Within my organization the way our development plans and our learning needs are considered is through monthly one 2 ones with our line managers.
I generally put together a document as what I have achieved within the previous month, what areas I struggled with and feel I require improving on.
We also discuss my future aspiration and what I think I need to do in achieving these. I normally carry out my own research as what courses/ training are available internally and externally and discuss these with my manager. If there is an element of cost attached I would normally need to put together a small business case and then raise an E swot which will then be sent to the senior management to agree the cost.

As I work within the Risk management area it is not always easy to get feedback from various areas of the business, however to remove this barrier I have recently put together a document which gets sent as attachment to provide feedback about myself as individual and my area. I then discuss these with my managers and suggest any area we need to improve/ develop on.

No comments:

Post a Comment